"Out of Area" Training
for NGO's, Media, Governmental Organisations and Companies
The Group NLD provide specialised training for Non-Governmental Organisations, Governments, Media/Journalists and Companies to become trained and prepared in hostile and remote areas of the World.
It can be Afghanistan, the African continent, Haiti or elsewhere…..
The attendee will receive a full or modular based training to be able to operate and work safely in dangerous areas. Mines, violence, kidnapping, etc. This will give the attendee a rational attitude and self-confidence, and it will increasing the personal and professional effectiveness in the field.
Training and education is not limited to:
- Knowledge about equipment and personal gear
- Country (area of operations) information
- Kidnapping / abduction / hostage taking / prisoning
- What to do under siege of enemy/hostile fire
- Movements in hostile territory
- Care under Fire (CUF) - Medical training
- Cooperation with an interpreter
- Battle Damage Repair (BDR) on vehicles
- Mobility Training - Special Driving Procedures
- IED and IED Counter Measures
- Agression Training / Self Defence
- How to deal and handle with stress situations
For more info you can email us at